Quick Facts About the New Medical Center
- Providing more high-quality care to the residents and visitors of Palm Beach Gardens and surrounding communities
- 270-bed hospital and medical office complex
- Convenient location in Alton, near intersection of Donald Ross Rd.
- Economic stimulus: ### construction jobs, ### hospital jobs
- Planned to open in early 2024
Services We Will Offer
Heart and Vascular
Labor and Delivery
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Orthopedic and Surgical Center
About the Project
Universal Health Services recently submitted an application to the city of Palm Beach Gardens zoning and development department for conceptual land use and zoning approvals in support of our proposed acquisition of the 34-acre parcel of land in the subdivision of Alton, near Donald Ross Rd. This is an attractive location and has the potential to accommodate future growth as we continue to expand our services and locations, supporting the healthcare needs of the community.
Full development plans for the property are not yet finalized. We look forward to moving forward with our project, receiving approval from the City of Palm Beach Gardens and providing additional information as decisions are made and plans are confirmed in the near future.
Pending regulatory approvals, our plans include building a new 270-bed hospital in a seven-story building totaling 365,000 square feet, a four-story medical office building totaling 80,000 square feet, 1,019 parking spaces, and a helipad.